Thursday, November 14, 2013

Social Media Ads I responded to


Here are the SM ads I responded to:

Jessica Ipina
Gracie Morgan
Becky Beamer:


Nathan Scharff

1 second ago  -  Shared publicly
 

Great visuals!  Well written.  I do think this blog post might be a bit too long for an advertising piece.  But then again, I'm no expert.  Maybe a tighter target audience to start would help you focus your message further.  What type of business vs. final consumer demographics are your target?
Nathan Scharff said...
Jessica, perhaps for the holidays you could have an add on green ways to do Holiday Lighting around the home. Sponsored ads with the right keywords could be effective here. N

1 comment:

  1. Hi Becky. I think there's a niche for small business owners who are not social media savvy. I think FB likes are a good start. The trick is going beyond likes and getting the prospect's email so you can market to them directly. Maybe some email bait like a free marketing tip for their small business if they give you their email....
    ReplyDelete

No comments:

Post a Comment