Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Coupon Offers for 'Manvolution'

My coupon offer will be an email bait offer, meaning in exchange for receiving the prospect's email address, I will give them some free content.  I don't want to water-down my prestige price point by discounting my services.  My coupon offers (email bait) will be along these lines:

Email Bait Offer:

"Add yourself to our member list and you'll receive my complete menu, recipes and shopping list for a healthy and Tasty Holiday dinner".  Simply click on our newsletter link and input your email so I can send out these mind-blowing healthy and tasty holiday recipes".

Referral Offer:

"Buddy Up Discount.  Know some other guys that want to lose weight and get fit? Pull together a foursome and you'll all receive 20% off my 12 week program, and you'll have some built in training and accountability partners :-)"

N.

No comments:

Post a Comment