Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Strategic Facebook Connections

For Manvolution, I focused on business partners that were in the category of men's nutrition, health, wellness and fitness.  My list of connections that I liked on facebook, and my rationale for connecting with them, are as follows:

Magazines

  • Men's Health
  • GQ
  • Men's Fitness
  • Esquire

With these three magazines, my goal is to be a guest columnist for these men's magazines.  By submitting weekly column content that focuses on men (over 50) health issues, I will be marketing my business in the magazines my target is reading.

Online Partners

  • Center For Integrative Health
  • SaraChristensen.com
Center for Integrative Health is the premier wholistic nutrition and wellness training certification organization.

SaraChristensen.com is essentially a female version of the business model I am building.  Women who are members on this site will hopefully refer their husband's to my site for a male version of their wellness education.

Retail Partners

  • Whole Foods

Whole Foods has an upscale customer based and a focus on a health-oriented product line.  My goal is to provide on-site cooking demonstrations, meal ideas, and content for their blog.

There are many more, but his is a a good starting list.






No comments:

Post a Comment